The Three R's of the Widow-Advisor RelationshipJan 17, 2022
“Everyone has an invisible sign hanging from their neck saying, ’make me feel important'. Never forget this message when working with people.” Mary Kay Ash
The Three “R’s” - Strengthen the skills needed for partnership with your current women clients.
(Sometimes the solutions are in the questions you ask yourself)
- Which mode of communication is her preference?
- What ways do you show that you respect her time or schedule?
- Are you aware of her current life responsibilities?
- How well do you really know your current women clients?
- Could you name 3 things about them beyond the financial?
- What opportunities currently exist for them to engage with you, other clients and with financial literacy?
- Are you asking for their opinion?
- Are you listening to understand not fix?
- Is the communication one sided or a mutual collaboration?
If you consistently show respect, develop the relationship and build a strong rapport,l you will have a lifetime of loyalty and a lifetime of ___________________.!
*Unscramble the letters for your answer: R F A R S E L R E
Over 70% of women/widows leave their advisor within the first year after the loss of their spouse. It has everything to do with respect, relationship, and rapport. Let’s change that statistic together!
Click HERE to connect with me.